REQUIREMENTS FOR FORM SUBMISSION
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Mobile number should be with the applicant at the time of form filling
- All relevant information regarding admission would be sent to this mobile number.
- This number would also be used at the time of counselling.
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Photo in JPEG format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- Scanned Signaturein jpeg format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- High School Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Post Graduation Mark sheet
- Photo ID proof (for entering number)
- Any one of the following for entering the number at the designated place in the online application form
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card Number
- Caste Certificate
- The number of caste certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be entered for availing the benefit of reservation for OBC, SC and ST applicants.
- For OBC applicants this certificate should be issued after July 1, 2013. Validity of these certificates will be verified from the Government website.
- The scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and other backward class candidates originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation. Scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward class candidates of other states will be treated as general.
- Income Certificate
- Applicants will have to enter the number of these certificates at the time of filling of the form.
- All certificates will be verified through the Government website.
- Certificates whose details are not available on this website will not be entertained.
- The applicants who do not have a valid income certificate issued by competent authority will not be given benefit of zero fees at the time of admission.
- During the form filling process the applicant can make the entries and save the information.
- If the applicant is unable to fill the form in one sitting or somehow the process is interrupted there is no need to register again. They can login using the credentials sent on their mobile numbers and continue the process.
- Applicants are advised to check all the data they have entered before submitting the application fee. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
- Step 1 Course Selection
- Applicants have to select the Faculty and Course they are intrested in.
- Applicants are advised to read the eligibility criterion carefully in the Lucknow University M.Phil. ordinance and ensure that they are eligible for the course they are applying for.
- Step 2 Registration
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Step 3 Personal Details
- Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Step 4 Educational Qualifications
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications.
- Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets
- Applicants have to fill the subjects they studied in the final year of graduation.
- Applicants have to fill the subject of Post Graduation.
- Step 5 Upload photo and signature
- Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature.
- Step 6 Preview
- Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
- Step 7 Application Fee
- If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees.
- Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E – Challan
- Step 8 Print Application form
- Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
I have read and Understood all the Eligibility conditions and Instructions regarding the Admission Process 2016 in the
Lucknow University M.Phil. Ordinance.
मैने लखनऊ विश्वविद्यालय की एमफ़िल आर्डिनेंस में दिए गए सभी पात्रता की शर्तें और प्रवेश प्रक्रिया 2016 के संबंध में निर्देश पढ़ा है और समझा है।